Getting started with Suitcase TeamSync is easy.
- Login to the TeamSync Administration with your Extensis account username and password.
- Add your users to Suitcase TeamSync. Everyone who is using TeamSync will need their own separate account. TeamSync creates accounts based on email addresses, and will automatically create Extensis accounts if your users don’t have one.
- Create a shared library.
- Add users to the library.
- Install Suitcase Fusion on your user’s computers.
- Using Suitcase Fusion, add fonts to your shared library by dragging and dropping any font, folder of fonts, or even a directory from the OS X Finder or Windows Explorer onto the library. For help learning to use Suitcase Fusion, see the Getting Started Guide.
- When upload is complete, all users can choose File > Synchronize Fonts to download fonts from the cloud. By default, fonts in shared libraries are automatically synchronized every 5 minutes.
See this page for help getting started with Suitcase Fusion.